Our client is a ~40 person software provider that is transforming how organizations plan, collaborate, manage, achieve results, and get things done! They're headquartered in the ATL and serve clients from the Fortune 500 to the mid-market across a wide variety of industries, including healthcare, oil/gas/utilities, and consumer goods. We're looking for people who are proud of their work, passionate about software development, and who have a voice... because you're encouraged to use it to better the product and the team. There are also some awesome benefits! Check it out and apply!
- $5,000 annual training budget!
- Work from home 2 days a week!
- Flexible hours
- 401K, Medical, Vision, Life and Dental insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Company Equity (ownership shares)
- 11 paid holidays
- Flexible PTO
- Free Parking
You will work on an Agile software development team as an engineer, while creating user stories and development tasks. You will be building large scale web/database applications, innovating and creating functional applications and seeing software development through its entire life cycle, including design, functionality, testing and support. You will provide technical leadership on subjects of performance, scale and system architecture.
- Contribute to the analysis and design of user stories
- Participate in all team planning activities (Sizing Meetings, Retrospectives, etc)
- Design, architect and develop solutions to meet the defines business needs
- Build automation solutions to help the company scale
- Contribute to the future direction of the platform with innovative ideas for features
- Ensure all code can be safely built using our integrated build and deployment systems
- Support the system in QA and Production environments, as needed
- 3-5 years of hands-on coding in a high-performance, scalable environment
- Solid understanding of core computer science theory
- Experience with ASP.NET WebAPI
- Experience C#
- SQL Server with Entity Framework
- A passion for learning new technologies
- Experience working on a Kanban agile team
- Azure web services
- Open Source Contributions (Github account)
- NoSQL data stores (Redis, Hadoop, S3, etc)
- Software as a Service Experience
- College or University degree in computer science, software engineering, or computer information systems