The Director of Innovation and Decision Support is responsible for providing leadership for the development of decision support tools and innovation for company brands. As a key member of the Commercial Proposition team you will be a critical player that champions the development and enhancements to products or services that drive growth, increased market share and competitive advantage.
Reporting to SVP of Commercial Propositionthis role is accountable for delivering strategic and well documented Decision Support and Innovation solutions that drive growth, increased market share and competitive advantage. You will leverage your deep understanding of customer needs, gained through customer research, business & insights analysis, market research and competitive analysis to create robust business cases for innovative products, services and tools to grow retail business and deliver high customer satisfaction, while ensuring that future trends are identified and opportunities prioritized.
· Proactively seek out and seize opportunities to collaborate with stakeholders across the business to ensure the voice of the customer influences our efforts and investments in products, innovation and development, as well as identify cross-sell/support opportunities.
· Develop global vision and plan for the seamless integration of our trade signals capabilities to our core retail offerings with the goal of delivering improved client engagement and outcomes.
· Ensure metrics are in place for measurement of key KPIs that include, but are not limited to; adoption, engagement, user behavior, customer satisfaction and revenue.
· Establish relationships with marketing team and key stakeholders from various internal departments to understand business processes and strategy, identify opportunities, define business requirements and support the development and delivery of products.
· Collaborate with regional business leaders and marketing teams and provide expertise and input to assist them with the delivery of new products and services.
· Communicate roadmap and tactical plan to all stakeholders through appropriate processes, steering meetings and other forums.
· Accountable for ensuring required functionality/capability or product is specified, documented and delivered within agreed timeframes.
· Build a KPI driven and prioritized roadmap and communicate the roadmap and tactical plan to all stakeholders through appropriate processes, steering meetings and other forums.
· Inspire, support and coach a team of high performing individuals to deliver the best possible experience to our customers.
· 4-5 years of extensive experience at a similar level within digitally led, consumer facing marketing organizations, in the Financial Market sector.
· Demonstrate a deep understanding of all aspects affecting the trading experience within leveraged trading product and technology.
· Comprehensive understanding of financial markets & derivatives trading in particular, along with an understanding of customer needs & motivators as well as competitor activity.
· Experience creating compelling proposals and presenting at a senior level.
· Commitment to continuous improvement and best practices.
· Analytical skills and a data driven mind set.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Excellent verbal and written skills.
· Excellent Negotiation skills.
· Results driven/commercially orientated
· Intense customer focus.
· Proactive and goal orientated.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines, plan and prioritize effectively.
· Ability to develop effective long-term working relationships both within the department & across departments and at all levels within the organization.
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Marketing or Technology