Our client will be implementing Workday HCM and Financials next year. We are looking for an experienced Workday Solution Architect to join our client’s team. This is a full time, permanent position with one of the Most Recognizable names in the Southeast.
Our client is offering:
The Workday Solutions Architect is focused on overall cross platform initiatives and any cross platform coordination of our client’s Financial, HCM, and IT Workday business systems team activities that may impact the overall Workday implementation.
At high level, the Workday Solution Architect acts as a bridge between the Workday Financial, HCM, and IT business systems teams and IT Security teams to help insure appropriate levels of communication and coordination between these teams.
At a detailed level, the Workday Solutions Architect is tasked with being aware of and understanding the individual functional and technical needs of the Workday Financial, HCM, and IT business systems teams.
The Workday Solutions Architect will evaluate and balance those individual needs against overall organizational goals for stable and predictable cross platform operations while adhering to established infrastructure, change management, and security standards and guidelines. In the event the individual needs of the Workday business systems teams are in conflict with overall organizational goals or established standards and guidelines, the Workday Solutions Architect is further tasked to collaborate with representatives from the appropriate teams to identify, evaluate, and facilitate any problem solving needed to support the required business needs.
· Coordinate Workday cross platform initiatives activities between Financial, HCM and IT business systems teams.
· Internal escalation point for Workday cross platform issue resolution for Financial, HCM, and IT Business Systems teams.
· Identify, develop, and share overall Workday cross platform best practices across Financial, HCM, and IT business systems teams.
· Evaluate potential Workday cross platform business solutions against existing capabilities and identify gaps or conflicts between proposed solutions and current organizational goals and objectives.
· Assist in identifying, developing, and coordinating on-going release management activities in support of Workday’s current release cycles.
· Assist and support any Workday security model definition and maintenance activities.
· Organize and moderate Workday Change Board meetings between Workday Financial, HCM, and IT business systems teams to insure Workday modifications are deployed in an organized and coordinated manner.
· Work with the team on configuration and switching settings (not needing to code), Business design/business analysis across both functions (HCM & Financial).
· Participate in the definition, monitor the testing, and coordinate the deployment of new Workday integrations (EIB, Connectors, Studio) identified by Financial, HCM, and IT business systems teams.
· Work with, interface with and be partner with the Developers (who would be developing in Workday integration).
· Help define requirements and then collaborate with technical side and HRBS/Accounting groups.
· Participate in making sure that HCM plans won’t have a negative effect on the accounting side and vice versa.
· Release management (going through release notes and preparing the teams to handle it).
· Work with internal and external (Workday) to reconcile any issues.
· May assist with integration design, integration testing and security activities.
· Experience with Workday and providing support for Workday
· Exposure to Workday HCM and Financials.
· Experience with at least one Workday cross platform implementation.
· Familiarity with Workday integration tools including EIB, Connectors, and Studio).
· Workday certifications in the areas of Financials, HCM, Report Writer, and Integrations are a plus.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent related experience in lieu of degree.