Highly desirable consulting opportunity in the world of FinTech! Our client has several deliverables to address in the new year and is supplementing their staff with a Senior Technical Writer who can help them meet their goals. The position is through June 2019 (with possibility for extension). Work location is Alpharetta offers work at home opportunities 2-3 days per week. Candidates must be able to work cross-functionally, independently when needed, and drive projects forward.
· Understand the requirements and purpose of the documentation deliverable, as well as its intended audience, and design the content, format, and delivery method accordingly.
· Participate in meetings to gather data documentation and translate technical information into manuals and/or web-based documents for non-technical and technical users.
· Solicit information from multiple sources and consolidate into an accurate, factual representation of the information.
· Create documentation and visual aids for paper, multimedia or web-based publication.
· Document types will include procedural workflows, data modeling flowcharts, application specifications, test cases, and training content for technical and non-technical users.
· Produce deliverables that conform to the company documentation and quality assurance standards.
· Execute tasks in an iterative approach that continuously gathers feedback in order to produce high quality, easily understood, documentation.
· 5 years technical writing experience
· 10 years in a technical environment preferred
· Strong verbal communication skills