The Junior Project Manager will assist with managing multiple projects by supporting Senior Project Managers and the Management/Executive team. The Junior Project Manager will be responsible for reporting, requirements gathering, and tracking the progress of projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
In order to assist with project management, a Junior Project Manager performs many different tasks. The projects will be IT related and will include, but are not limited to, Change Management, Software Upgrades and Implementations, and Reporting.
· The primary responsibility will be to assist Senior Project Managers and stakeholders.
· Create Project Plans
· Monitor Project Progress
· Report Project Results
· 1-2 years of experience as a Junior Project Manager.
· Experience supporting IT teams, Executives, and Stakeholders.
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
· Experience with Agile/Scrum