6-12 month contract, potential contract
Must be a USC or GC holder
Must be a USC or GC holder
Skills and Knowledge:
· 5 to 10 years of IT and business/industry work experience
· Demonstrated successful experience delivering process improvement around security (end point protection, network security, monitoring)
· Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Program & Portfolio Management methodologies and tools.
· Experience in multi-facility, international organizations.
· Experience in diverse multi-cultural, corporate cultures.
· Must possess drive for excellence and a get-it-done attitude.
· Experience working in a matrix environment.
· Must be a driver with strong people management and budget management skills.
· Manage multiple complex cross-functional projects or groups with significant risk and business impact, simultaneously (internal, external, Vendors, and 3rd parties)
· Provide leadership to core project teams for achieving time-to-market goals or improving product/project quality
· Partner with senior leadership to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve business goals
· Understand interfaces between projects to ensure successful completion
· Develop the project strategy, supporting business case and high level project plans
· Manage the project plan (resources and tasks) daily and communicate and orchestrate changes to the stakeholders and team members
· Work with the business and IT leadership to establish and obtain consensus on project goals, objectives and deliverables. Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect projects and gain agreement for resolution
· Partner with the business to obtain buy-in on utilizing resources for testing
· Coordinate with Change Managers, and Business Relationship Managers to ensure consistent communications and solutions are applied
· Direct the activities of the project team, coordinating and driving the team’s efforts towards successful delivery of assigned projects
· Determine resource needs, allocate resources, balance resources and tasks, and account for their effective use
· Ensure integration of projects and adjust project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business
· Communicate with IT and business leadership to communicate strategy, direction and changes
· Deliver all projects on time, within budgets and meeting the strategic and business requirements
· Track key project milestones and recommending adjustments and reporting on project accomplishments and deliverables
· Manage project scope, resources, project reporting, conducting team meetings, and remove obstacles
· Mentor less experience resources and deliver products and services in support of a methodology
· Process improvement around security (end point protection, network security, monitoring)
· SAP redesign
· Project Teams & Executive Stakeholders
· Project budgets, scope, and resources
· Collaborating with team members across the globe
· Working flexibly and effectively in a matrix managed and project orientated organization
· Building relationships and communicating to all levels of the organization
· Awareness of cross-cultural characteristics across and within regions.