4+ Month Contract
The Junior Network Support Administrator will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and telecom related support to internal customers. This position requires a person that is dependable and works with a high level of integrity.
· Monitor call flows.
· Provide customer/technical support via phone, email, and in-person.
· Monitor performance of production systems.
· Troubleshoot VOIP systems.
· Respond in a timely manner to end users needs and concerns.
· 2-3 years of experience as a Network Support Administrator.
· Hands-on experience with Cisco Call Manager.
· Experience supporting and troubleshooting telecom related network issues.
· Technical training, Bachelor’s degree, and/or Associates degree.