We have a tremendous opportunity for a talented Database Developer. This is a full time, permanent position with a growing company who is using bleeding edge technologies, offers a casual work environment, flex time and a great benefits package as well as additional perks!
The Database Developer will be responsible for analyzing, optimizing and tuning SQL queries, data modeling as well as T-SQL programming. The ideal candidate will have worked with large databases with high transactions. You will also be making suggestions for improvements, database design, etc.
· 8+ years of database development experience using T-SQL with MS SQL Server.
· Experience with SQL Server 2014 and above experience is required.
· Experience working with large databases with high rates of transactions is a must.
· Extensive experience analyzing and optimizing the performance of T-SQL queries, stored procedures, indexes, and functions and writing complex queries.
· Must have an understanding of database design concepts and ability to design and understand data-models.
· Deep understanding of SQL Server internals, DMVs and DMFs.
· Experience with SSIS and SSRS.
· Experience with highly available and scalable environments.
· Willingness to remain knowledgeable of current technology and carry out research to identify new trends that can be used to achieve maximum results.
Good to have skills:
· Healthcare domain experience is a big plus
· Experience with HL7 v2 or v3 and FHIR standards is a plus
· Exposure to data analytics is a plus
Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar field is preferred.