Join a growing internal Marketing Technology team with a global leader in the world trade and securities market. Currently we are seeking to add a Marketing Cloud Platform Manager to the team. You will make a real impact in helping to meet the KPI’s and demand of the marketing technology roadmap already in motion. Enjoy a business casual environment, competitive compensation, full benefits and opportunity for growth.
Full Time or Contract to Perm is Available!!!!
Sponsorship IS available!!!! Non-local candidates are encouraged to apply. Daily commute is required.
A key role within the CRM capabilities area of the Marketing Technology and Operations team, the Platform Architect is responsible for understanding business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. The Platform Architect not only has deep technical marketing automation knowledge, but also possesses strong digital marketing and demand generation skills, applying appropriate segmentation strategies as necessary.
• Partner with IT development teams to ensure we are using technology to drive the best possible email and sms programs; includes automating manual processes, triggered / lifecycle marketing campaigns, and CRM tool optimization
• Responsible for the Marketing Cloud subscriber model and data flow as it moves between platforms (ExactTarget, Salesforce, Account Maintenance, and others), to ensure processes (such as unsubscribe) are consistent
• Works closely with marketing, and product management teams to define and implement new functionality and product capabilities within Salesforce Marketing Cloud (such as connecting with WeChatify).
• Understands and helps to design solutions for data flow and data integration
• Owns and manages the Marketing Cloud vendor relationship and actively participates with CRM team’s Salesforce relationship
• Maintain and document technical processes and marketing automation procedures and provide seamless hand-off to business users to utilize
• Oversee product deployment activities and provide end-user documentation
• Responsible for the overall configuration, design, and functionality of the Marketing Cloud automation platform
• Managed Journey Builder for cross-brand automated journeys across multiple digital channels, as available within Marketing Cloud
• Provided day-to-day system maintenance and configuration of the systems, as well as acted as the first line of contact for user questions. Provided documentation and training to end users
• Collaborated with team of Marketing Cloud / email developers to deliver email functionality throughout the brand marketing satellite users
• Continuously analyzed operational process to find and implement new efficiencies
• 3+ years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget marketing automation platform preferred, across email and SMS channels
o MUST have logged into Marketing Cloud. This is NOT a Salesforce Developer role!
• Minimum High School diploma required, Degree preferred
• Expert Marketing Automation skills
• Strong understanding of digital marketing, demand generation principles, and marketing best practices with regard to contact strategies, data capture, campaign analysis, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM compliance
• Knowledge of email deployment and coding best practices
• Previous experience in or working closely with marketing, CRM and/or Information Systems groups
• Certified in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud Consultant is preferred, but not required
• Salesforce Sales Cloud experience a plus
• HTML email development experience preferred
• Understanding of web development and digital design techniques to effectively manage team
• Knowledge of API integration with CRM platforms and Web properties
• Good understanding of relational data structure
• Project management experience, particularly in managing business processes that span multiple teams, including marketing, marketing operations, data sciences, and technology teams.
• Strong communications skills
• Excellent organizational skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously, cross-functional teams and communicate with all levels of management
• Strong familiarity with the business processes of sales, marketing, and customer support
• A team player, adept at working across departments to ensure user adoption and satisfaction
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.