Gulf Coast, FL – Relocation Assistance Provided
Robinson Key has been contracted by a leading hospital system undergoing a technology transformation to fill the role of PACS Administrator. Join a HIMSS Stage 7 healthcare system with a highly-optimized tech infrastructure including Cerner Smart room technology. The IT team is also building a new highly collaborative office space designed with innovation in mind.
The purpose of this position is to support our mission to help everyone live a longer, happier, and healthier life. The PACS Administrator will be responsible for the daily operations of the Paxaramed system. Paxaramed experience is not required, but the PACS Administrator will need to learn PaxeraHealth products
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology, or related field.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience with PACS required. Prefer 7 or more years of experience.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
· Ability to solve complex problems in a timely manner.
· Accurate with good attention to detail.
· Ability to work under own initiative / self-motivated.
· Experience with information technology optimization.
· Dexterity to learn new systems and programs rapidly.
· Must have a working knowledge of the healthcare industry.