Email Designer and HTML Developer
Work for a 100+ year old company serves a diverse group of industries including financial, insurance and investment services, big-box retailing, accounting software, commercial, direct selling associations, and franchising. Catering to a client size range from major corporate brands and trade groups to small businesses and individual consumers.PLEASE NOTE:
- Sponsorship and Relocation Assistance Are Not Provided. C2C is not an option, this is a permanent opportunity. ONLY DIRECT APPLICANTS NEED APPLY
- Work Samples/Portfolio will be requested at time of phone interview for qualified candidates.
The Marketing Operations team is seeking a talented Email Designer and Developer, who can take the lead on email initiatives for our Client. The ideal candidate has a strong background in email design with coding experience in support of websites, landing pages and social media platforms. A strategic thinker and problem solver who can utilize existing email templates, but also continue to evolve our offering and approach based on current trends and industry best practices.
The position is primarily focused on email, but may also include some development (coding) for various other digital properties, including websites, landing pages, social media, banner ads, and more. Great opportunity to work in a collaborative in-house creative environment. Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Translate business goals, designs and initiatives into compelling, innovative, and clear digital communication
- Develop, test, and deploy responsive HTML email campaigns
- Use research, data, and analytics insights to inform design and copywriting decisions
- Collaborate with creative and digital team members to ideate and execute digital assets that adhere to brand guidelines
- Perform quality assurance on all deliverables
Best corporate practices includes, but is not limited to, participating on improvement teams, recommending and implementing improvement ideas, and participating in training and other activities to keep up to date on processes, information, etc. Education & Knowledge Required
- BA/BS (design or relevant degree preferred)
- 3+ years of web design experience
- HTML and CSS coding experience, including responsive design a plus
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite experience (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Experience with enterprise level email systems, such as SubscriberMail, Marketo, Pardot, Exacttarget, Cheetahmail, MailChimp, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.
- Self-motivated and proactive to identify opportunity and initiate growth in emerging areas, especially as it relates to email
- Well organized with a very strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Team player that can also work well independently
- Strong Excel skills
- Proofreading and excellent grammar skills a plus
Apply for this Position